Lost Notes: Re: Lost SilverRe: Lost SilverLost Notes: Re: Lost Silver by dabridge
The final official notes for the Lost Silver additions. These are STILL original notes that were supposed to be kept private. This is still the original author of the Hacked Silver Cartridge story.
"I'm not sure if you're interested in hearing this, but now that my midterms are over, I had some spare time to explore a bit more on this hacked game. I have found the last secret "rooms" to go along with the previous three kinds of rooms mentioned (one of which is the one you are working on). I believe I have found the true endings to this hacked Silver game, as you need to go through all four of these rooms to access them. Seeing all of these together makes it appear like there actually is a "story" to this rather than random creepy situations.
It's unsettling on why there is so much effort from an unknown source placed into something that apparently allows only one playthrough - that fact alone makes it start to look even more suspicious than before.
– Player will not be allowed to gain experience for any Pokemon after the first ever Rival battle.
– Player will be allowed to catch and collect Pokemon, but will not be counted towards the Pokedex. Instead, Cursing Pokemon will count.
- If player catches a Pokemon, whether it’s a one-time Pokemon (Legendary such as the birds or mewtwo) or not, it will NOT count towards the Pokedex. This means that you can either choose to catch them all, or curse them all, but not both.
- Pokemon can’t level up, meaning none of them will have impressive attacks. They are usable in battle, but the battles will be quite boring. Attacks planned are: Pound, Tail Whip, Growl, Tackle. This includes any “boss” battles like Gym Leaders and Elite Four. ALL Pokemon will have a combination of these attacks.
– Perks of catching Pokemon includes allowing Ghost to take form of 2nd Pokemon in Party. If you have an Articuno on your second slot, Ghost will come out but will look like an Articuno. If you want the original Ghost backsprite, simply deposit any extraPokemon in PC.